Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all sales by Netting Professionals, LLC,Â a Florida limited liability company (â€œSellerâ€) to the entity or person (â€œBuyerâ€) completing an online sales order (â€œSales Orderâ€) for the purchase of certain goods (â€œGoodsâ€) as detailed in the Sales Order. These Terms and Conditions together with the applicable Sales Order(s) (collectively, the â€œAgreementâ€) constitute the entire agreement relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or statements. Any terms submitted by either party which are in addition to or inconsistent with the Agreement (including, without limitation, any terms in a purchase order, order acknowledgment, quotation, invoice, bill of lading or other instrument) are not binding and are expressly rejected, unless agreed to in writing and signed by both parties.
- PRICES; PAYMENT.Â The purchase price of the Goods will be as stated in the applicable Sales Order(s) (â€œPriceâ€), which shall include any applicable sales tax unless Buyer first provides to Seller a valid tax exemption certificate. All Sales Orders are subject to credit approval by Seller. Unless specified otherwise in the relevant Sales Order(s), Buyer shall pay all amounts due for the Goods within thirty (30) days from the date of the applicable invoice, provided that Seller may require pre-payment of all or part of the Price as determined by Seller in Sellerâ€™s sole and absolute discretion. All past due amounts shall bear interest at the lower of 1.50% monthly (18% annually) or the maximum amount allowed by applicable law. If Buyer fails to make payments or otherwise breaches a material obligation of the Agreement. Seller, may, at its option, by written notice to Buyer, terminate the Agreement or defer shipments or performance.
- CUSTOM ORDERS.Â Custom specifications for Goods, if any, shall be detailed in the applicable Sales Order. Buyer shall be solely responsible for confirming that such specifications are designed to meet Buyerâ€™s requirements. Upon execution of the applicable Sales Order, Buyer assumes sole responsibility for the full cost of the custom Goods, including product cost, any related service (including but not limited to installation), and shipping costs.
- CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS.Â Buyer may not cancel or change a Sales Order without the written consent of Seller. In no event shall Buyer be entitled to cancel or change a Sales Order where Seller has scheduled shipment or started fabrication of the Goods within thirty (30) days of Buyerâ€™s request therefor. If Buyer desires to cancel or change an open Sales Order, Buyer must deliver a written request to Seller, which Seller may approve or reject in its sole and absolute discretion. Where Seller approves Buyerâ€™s request for cancellation or change to a Sales Order, Seller shall be entitled to charge Buyer, and Buyer shall be required to pay, a cancellation charge equal to the cost of work completed and/or charges for materials purchased for the Sales Order.
- DELIVERY.Â Unless otherwise specified in the Sales Order, all Goods shall be shipped at Buyerâ€™s expense and all shipments are F.O.B. Sellerâ€™s or its suppliersâ€™ distribution centers. Seller has the right to select the mode and carrier of shipment.
- INSPECTION FOR DAMAGES AND ACCEPTANCE.Â Upon Buyerâ€™s receipt of the Goods, Buyer shall immediately inspect the Goods, confirm the receipt quantity and take photographs of the Goods and packaging condition. Unless Buyer provides Seller with written notice of claim for damaged Goods or shortages within five (5) business days after receipt of shipment, such Goods shall be deemed finally inspected, checked and accepted by Buyer. Claims for damaged Goods due to shipping damages shall not be approved without photographic evidence of the Goods while on the shipping trailer.
- WARRANTIES.Â Seller warrants that Goods supplied shall conform to the description stated in the Sales Order and shall be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty shall be effective for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the Goods to Buyer. Seller disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, oral or written, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Purely as an accommodation to Buyer, Seller may refer or suggest third parties for Buyer to independently hire and install the Goods (each such third party being an â€œInstallerâ€). Seller makes no warranties, express or implied, and specifically disclaims all liability and disclaims and excludes any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or workmanship as to any construction means and methods or any other services performed by any Installer.
- REMEDIES.Â In the event that Buyer is in default or otherwise breaches this Agreement, Seller shall be entitled to pursue any and all remedies, legal or equitable including an action to recover the total Price, as well as its costs of enforcing the Sales Order, including, without limitation, its attorneysâ€™ fees. If Buyer alleges Seller to be in default under Section 6 hereof, Buyer shall give written notice to Seller stating the same and Seller shall repair or replace the defective or non-conforming Goods within a reasonable time period, which shall be Buyerâ€™s sole and exclusive remedy for such breach.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.Â Neither party will be liable to the other party for any consequential, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary or punitive damages or losses, or any loss of profits, revenues, opportunities, goodwill or capital. Sellerâ€™s total liability under the Agreement will be limited to the Price giving rise to the claim.
- INDEMNITY.Â Buyer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneysâ€™ fees) caused by Buyer or the use or misuse of the materials by Buyer or any third party after Buyerâ€™s receipt thereof; provided, however, Buyer shall have no obligation to indemnify hereunder if and to the extent that the relevant claim or liability is caused by an indemnified party. This provision shall not relieve Buyer of any pro rata, proportional, contributory or other allocation of liability under applicable laws.
- COPYRIGHTS AND LICENSES.Â Seller shall be deemed the author of the tangible and intangible creative work used to manufacture the Goods, including but not limited to drawings, specifications, models and other similar items (â€œInstruments of Serviceâ€). Upon Buyerâ€™s written request, Seller shall provide copies of the Instruments of Service to Buyer conditioned on Buyerâ€™s full payment of the Price and the terms hereof. Buyer (or its assigns as authorized by Seller in writing) shall have a perpetual, nonexclusive license to use the Instruments of Service for installation or maintenance of the Goods provided that Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller from all costs and expenses, including cost of defense, related to claims and causes of action asserted by any person or entity to the extent such costs and expenses arise from Buyerâ€™s (or its authorized assigneeâ€™s) use of the Instruments of Service hereunder. Buyer shall not reproduce or make available to third parties the Instruments of Service without Sellerâ€™s prior written consent (other than for installation or maintenance of the Goods). Buyer shall indemnify Seller for all costs and expenses incurred by Seller to enforce any copyright violations resulting from Buyerâ€™s breach of these obligations.
- FORCE MAJEURE.Â Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay in performing hereunder (except for the payment of money) due to a cause or circumstance which is beyond that partyâ€™s reasonable control, including, without limitation, wars or civil disorders, fires, earthquakes, floods, severe weather, acts of God, changes in law or governmental directives, delays in transportation, material shortages, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns or other similar labor disruption.
- GOVERNING LAW.Â The Agreement is governed by the laws of, and each party submits to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in, the State of Florida.
- ACCEPTANCE.Â BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR GOODS FROM SELLERâ€™S WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU HAVE REVIEWED AND ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- MISCELLANEOUS.Â The terms of the Agreement do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than Buyer. Neither party may assign or transfer the Agreement, without the other partyâ€™s prior written consent. A partyâ€™s waiver of any breach of, or failure to strictly enforce, the Agreement will not waive, limit or affect that partyâ€™s right to do so thereafter. If any provision of the Agreement is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from this Agreement and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Seller without prior written notice at any time, in Sellerâ€™s sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be in effect as of the â€œLast Updated Dateâ€ referenced on Sellerâ€™s website.
- RETURNS.Â Returns may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Customized products may not be returned. Standard and stock products may be returned within 90 days of purchase. A restocking fee will be assessed to the refund. Refunds will only be available once product is received, inspected, and restocked at NP location. Restocking fees may range from 20% – 40% depending on the product. Contact NP sales or customer service at 844-620-2707 for more information on returns and restocking.